Mullica Hill is a historic gem in Gloucester County in Delaware River region, with ties to both the past and present. The town dates back to the 17th century and traces its roots from English and Irish Quakers. Meanwhile, its name, Mullica Hill, has its origins from the area’s pioneers, a Finnish family named Mullica.
Aside from its Quaker identity, Mullica Hill also bears vestiges of the Civil War. In fact, much of the town was developed in this period. You can still see some of the Civil War-era buildings standing proud in Mullica Hill today.
There’s so much history to go around that the entire town of Mullica Hill was included in the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.
What’s in Mullica Hill?
- There are plenty of antique shops in Mullica Hill, making the town a prime destination for people looking for vintage treasures.
- A variety of restaurants, from all-day breakfast diners and farm-to-table bistros to Italian eateries and dessert cafes.
- Wineries! Wagonhouse Winery specializes in sweet wines, while William Heritage Winery takes pride in their award-winning Brut Rose.
- The Amish Market at Mullica Hill, where you can source Lancaster County bread, donuts, fresh produce, dairy products, and other Amish goods. It’s open from Thursday through Saturday.
- Family-friendly events and gatherings! The most notable include the Antique Street Fair, the Wizards and Wands Festival, and the Mullica Hill Fall Festival.
Houses for Sale in Mullica Hill, NJ
Wide-ranging housing options await you in Mullica Hill real estate. There are lovely single-family homes in one- or two-storey configurations, luxury homes, condos and townhomes, and acreage properties in and around the village.
I can show you around Mullica Hill so you can explore your real estate options even better. Contact me, Gina Romano, today at 864.434.4050 or through this page for more information about homes for sale in Mullica Hill.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.